Diabetes Hands Foundation has always relied on partners and advisors to increase its understanding of the diabetes space, in order to better serve people touched by diabetes. Today this is as true as ever, as we proudly announce the expansion of our Advisory Board.
Historically a smaller group of very committed folks, the Board of Advisors of Diabetes Hands Foundation has grown to welcome 22 amazing men and women to provide guidance to DHF leadership, serve as public ambassadors for Diabetes Hands Foundation, and help us forge new relationships in the diabetes community (in alphabetical order):
1. Henry Anhalt, DO – Senior Medical Director, Medical Diabetes, Sanofi North America
2. Carla Briceño – Vice President and Co-Founder, Bixal
3. John L. Brooks, III – President and CEO, Joslin Diabetes Center
4. Cesar Castro – Director of Social Strategy Consulting, Lithium Technologies
5. Leonor Corsino, MD, MHS – Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism and Nutrition, Duke University
6. Luis Carlos Diaz – VP Corporate Development, De La Riva Group
7. Beatriz Dominguez – Diabetes Advocate, CrankyPancreas.com
8. Steven V. Edelman, MD – founder and director, Taking Control of Your Diabetes (TCOYD)
9. Robert Geho – co-founder and CEO, Diasome Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
10. Riva Greenberg – Diabetes Advocate, Diabetes Stories
11. Jeff Hitchcock – president and founder, Children with Diabetes, Inc.
12. Luis Fernandez-Luque, Ph.D. – eHealth researcher, Northern Research Institute
13. Richard MacManus – founder and former editor-in-chief, ReadWriteWeb.com
14. Keith McGuinness – co-founder, President and CEO, CalorieKing Wellness Solutions, Inc.
15. Peter Nerothin – President and Founder, Insulindependence
16. Anne L. Peters, MD – Director, USC Clinical Diabetes Programs
17. William H. Polonsky, PhD, CDE – CEO and Founder, Behavioral Diabetes Institute
18. Jody Ranck, DrPH – Author of Connected Health: How Mobiles, Cloud and Big Data Will Reinvent Healthcare
19. Gary Scheiner, MS, CDE – owner and Clinical Director, Integrated Diabetes Services
20. Kerri Sparling – Diabetes Advocate, SixUntilMe.com
21. Amy Tenderich – Diabetes Advocate, DiabetesMine.com
22. Hope Warshaw, MMSc, RD, CDE, BC-ADM – registered dietitian, certified diabetes educator, consultant and freelance writer, Hope Warshaw Associates, LLC
We are deeply thankful to all these individuals for selflessly supporting Diabetes Hands Foundation with their guidance and input, as we continue to work towards a world where nobody with diabetes ever feels alone.
Make a Comment
Comments are closed.